Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Flashback: Victorian Dress


I've been going through some our two external hard drives and I came across these photos I snapped in 2011. I have no clue why I took them, but I'm glad I did as it's fun to look back in time!


Beautiful Lip Service Victorian style dress with a long crinoline slip underneath. 

I just realized how naked my right arm looks!


I may find some more oldies as I'm going through files in preparation for my new Surface 3 which will be picked up today. I finally have to retire my almost 8 year old laptop as the system is starting to fail. *Sigh* I am not a technophobe, I just don't really care for change when it comes to my media. I certainly know Derek is excited to not hear me screaming, "I hate YOU" every time my laptop freezes or decides to just stop working. Hahaha!!! Movin' on up!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! 
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

PS-Cats Like Us cyber Monday sale 25% off (going on now thru Monday 11/30)
Use code: HOLIDAY25

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty. You look good in gothic victorian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely a look I will always love!

      Delete
  2. WOW! I'm not used to seeing you without all of the tattoos! It's true, you look ... naked. The dress looks beautiful on you, and I love the hat! Meagan, you can wear anything and look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! That is so sweet to say and very flattering :)
      PS-The hat is an 80s does 40s hat I picked up at a vintage shop for a few dollars. It's my favorite hat...ever!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit pic they're stunning.Also, I like your comment about your hubby reaction at your screaming at the laptop. It reminds of my partner who looks at me and shake his head and looks at me when I shout at my net book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turns out I have the Surface 3 and it needs to go back. ARGH!!! Plus the darn thing kept restarting and freezing. Oh well, time to realize I'm okay with a laptop and being in the Middle Ages. Hahahah!!!

      Delete
  4. Very, very lovely ensemble. I will always have the biggest soft spot for Victorian inspired goth styles, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same way! I love watching movies with wonderful Victorian ensembles and getting lost in the dreamy ruffles and flowing details. *Sigh....*

      Delete
  5. lovely dress. are those the jet pieces you mentioned before? and is that a coffin-shaped wardrobe?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not the jet pieces, but you did remind me about them! The coffin is a prototype cabinet that my husband got forever ago....it now lives at a friend's house as as media storage :)

      Delete
  6. I love this! I want to steal those pieces of clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! It's fun to see these! And I understand completely. Getting a new computer is one of the things I dislike getting the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! I will be the same way when my laptop dies, I just hate how disposable technology is created to be these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^