Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Nothing Like a Pandemic to Inspire Firing Up the Old Blog!


It has been over TWO YEARS since I last posted on the blog?! Whhaaaaaaat?! Sheesh, I did a double take when I looked at the date of the last entry, time really does fly by. Anywho, HI! Hello friends, how are you doing? How are you holding up during this world pandemic? I am getting by and trying to stay positive as much as one can with crippling anxiety and a husband who works in an industry that puts him at major risk for COVID-19, but I digress.


So much has happened over the past four years. Besides more tattoos, many different hair styles/hair colors and getting my eyebrows microbladed (that just happened last week), I've also had a hysterectomy which basically was life changing in the most positive way. I'm pain free now, because I didn't take, "We don't know what's wrong", for an answer. I learned that being your own health advocate is one of the most important things you can do for your physical and mental health. 


I'm still slinging vintage over at the Coffin Kitsch etsy shop and I've been doing quite a bit of sewing. Taking my love for home decor has spawned into making cafe curtains and window valances focusing on Halloween novelty prints and Tiki themed patterns has been both fulfilling and it has been fun! Very lucky to be thriving with everything going on (that's terrible) in the world and I thank the Gods every day, truly.


What hasn't changed? Me being a total weird who likes to goof around both in front of the camera and behind it. In fact, I have an alter ego named Sheila 'She-Devil' Hellinski who let's me channel my love for vintage, kitsch and humor into a creative character. I'm sure you'll meet her real soon, but if you can't wait, the IG handle is @sheilahellinski. 

Wearing:
Dress: Hot Topic (old)
Headband: Across Lots
Shoes: TUK
Earrings: ? (I forgot)
Brooch: gift from Derek

So yeah, I remembered how all of this blog-a-ma-jig works! Wooohoo! Take care everyone. Stay safe and WEAR A DAMN MASK! <3







8 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^