Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Kicking It Old School with a Hair Scrunchie



My hair is a non-style right now. I gave myself a quarantine hair cut several times, including shaving part of my head. I've cut my own hair over the years, so it wasn't that much of a shock when I took the clippers to my head. I am not quite sure what I want to do with this blonde mop, so I haven't visited one of my hair stylist friends.....yet. In the meantime, I've been wearing it up in a ponytail nub (it has been hot) as it's much easier to have my hair up when wearing a mask. I wanted to have the illusion of more hair, so I went back into the time machine that is my brain and thought, "HAIR SCRUNCHIE!". Literally faux hair on an elastic band that I used to wear all the time in the early 2000's.


You bet I piled them on! And check out that chunky digital camera!


This is one of the nicest faux hair scrunchies I have ever owned! On a whim I nabbed this one off Amazon, not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised! I walked downstairs after slapping it on, and I had to tell Derek that it wasn't my own hair! Of course, that was after I was dancing around humming some weird tune, which is normal behavior in our household. Hahaha!


Wearing: 
Hair Scrunchie: Amazon
Hair bow: Hot Topic (old)
Cross necklace: ebay (old)
Dress: Target, thrifted


I dunno, but outtakes are hilarious.

So yeah, I wrote about a faux hair scrunchie, because I'm not doing much these days outside of our home. I've been; working on the Coffin Kitsch etsy shop, sewing,  driving Derek to the new tattoo shop (that's for another blog) and forever trying to clean and organize our basement. I'm really okay with it all, honestly. So, silly little posts are good distractions! Take care and stay safe friends!







2 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I like your sandals!!! Oh Meagan, I missed your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks! Thank you and THANK YOU! Happen to be back in my little slice of the blogsphere <3

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^