Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, March 10, 2017

80s Knit Dress



Since I've been amping up my thrift hunting, I've been finding a few treasure to add to my own personal closet, like this 80s button-up knit dress. Warm, cozy, has pockets AND shoulder pads. Hehehe! I've given myself a sort of a light "challenge" to only purchase second hand clothing and stay away from tempting online shopping (unless it's eBay or etsy). I tend to prefer to buy things second hand and thrift, but have been more conscious of it and thus keeping my money in my wallet rather than impulse shopping.



Well my friends, I've been battling terrible sinusitis and I'll be happy when I look normal enough to perhaps photograph some more of my recent thrift finds. I hope you all have a happy and healthy weekend!

Thank you for reading, until next time!



4 comments:

  1. I with you, I love thrifting I think most of clothing are sourced from the charity shops. I'm trying to avoid impulse purchasing as well, but it's so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the sinusitis gets better! I love thrifting but it seems to get harder and harder to find good things! Maybe it's all the disposable fashion out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress. It sounds like it's amazingly comfortable to wear! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! I've been doing the same kind of challenge since November and, surprisingly, managed to hunt down some amazing secondhand pieces in charity shops and on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^