Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, December 11, 2017

Buffalo Ink, Inc. 4 Year Anniversary Party


So very proud of Derek and his crew of amazing artists at Buffalo Ink, Inc. Tattoo Parlor. (left to right) Bryan Gunsell, Casey Armstrong, Jason Masarik and 'Dr. D' aka Derek Hendrickson.


An art show is a good excuse to put some fancy clothes (and hats!), have a few drinks and look at some fantastic art.


Oh yes, my hat! I took a vintage hat and added some embellishments. Bows, ornaments and yes, I 'put a bird on it'. Hahahaa!!!!


I've been inspired by hats again and already have inspiration for another holiday creation. I like taking vintage pieces and giving them a new (and kitschy) life! Keeps me outta trouble ;)

Wearing; dress (Lucky 13 via Cats Like Us), crinoline (gifted, but can be purchases at Cats Like Us), rhinestone choker (vintage) earrings, (Target?) 

Thank you for reading, until next time!

8 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^